Learn The Secrets that
EVERY Indigo Child's Parents Should KNOW.
If you or your child is an Indigo,
this book is for you!
The DaVinci Method is designed to help people who have the Indigo trait work to the strengths and minimize the weaknesses associated with being an Indigo. While most societal structures try to force Indigos to behave more like "normal" people, this therapy recognizes the genius of Indigos and helps you harness it.
Why should someone who is an Indigo struggle to learn to be like a "normal" 9-to-5 office worker, when they are are genetically predisposed to be successful as entrepreneurs, leaders, inventors, pioneers, athletes and artists?
The DaVinci Method is over 250 pages of the most useful therapy ever designed for helping creative Indigos be more productive. Indigos don't need to learn how to sit still and focus on details, because hyperfocus is a natural asset of being an Indigo when it's aroused. What Indigos need to learn is how to evoke and manage the passion that elicits hyperfocus.
If you or your child are gifted enough to have the Indigo trait, then all you need to do is learn how to work with it.
Discover the Secret to
The Indigo difference can make you brilliant – given the right conditions – or disordered – given the more typical conditions of our society. If you or your child have the Indigo trait, then it's time to discover the special conditions that will unlock its brilliance. Once they know this secret then the "sky is the limit" for what an Indigo can achieve.
The special conditions that unlock the genius of Indigos aren't encouraged or even taught in our society. Conditions that bring out the genius and brilliance of those with the Indigo trait are overwhelming and disturbing to the “normal” (non Indigo) general population – average people just don't have the energy and creativity to fuel this special approach to life – but you do. And we're going to show you how to do it.
You or Your Indigo Child
the Next Great Artist or Inventor?
How does being Indigo relate to the genius of Leonardo Da Vinci? Da Vinci – arguably the greatest artist & inventor ever – clearly was an Indigo, and he allowed his Indigo temperament to propel him to greatness. How did he do it? The same way Walt Disney did it. Keep reading …
Did you know that Thomas Edison and Albert Einstein were ridiculed by their grade-school teachers as “problem students” because of their Indigo traits? What saved these men can save you or your child too. What made them great can do the same for you.
Take the same journey from “disordered” to greatness taken by Einstein, Edison and all the other great inventors and thought leaders who had the Indigo trait.
Do You or Your Indigo Child Have the Potential to be a Great Leader or Star?
What makes great leaders and stars is the ability to connect with people and the ability to constantly adapt in order to be the most relevant personality of the moment.
John Lennon and Paul McCartney had the Indigo trait. So does Bono and many other music stars.
Also many great politicians and charismatic leaders are Indigos. This group includes Mahatma Gandhi, John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Jr., and Winston Churchill.
What's the difference between all of these people who have used their Indigo temperament to succeed, and the rest who struggle with it?
You'll find out when you read The DaVinci Method:
In The DaVinci Method you will learn:
- How to set an Indigo mind free to awaken its genius.
- The Habits of Indigo billionaires – Learn the habits the Indigo millionaires and billionaires use to allow their Indigo trait to help them start new paradigms in business. (These habits are not well known because they don't work for average people – only those with the Indigo trait have the non-linear thinking ability and the energetic capacity necessary to make these ways work for them.)
- Why the Indigo trait can make someone afraid to succeed and how to eliminate that fear.
- The difference between an Indigo mind's brainwave predisposition and other people's. Once you know how to use this information you'll be able to tap a level of genius very few people have access to.
- How substances affect an Indigo mind differently than other people. What substances will help people with the Indigo trait and what substances will hurt them. Hint: Ritalin can make things a lot worse for someone with the Indigo trait – we'll tell you why.
- The 2 ways to handle impulses – one will make an Indigo go crazy – the other will make them brilliant.
- Why Indigos procrastinate – how to understand it and how to work with it.
- the key to Indigo Prolific Genius: How to release an Indigo mind to think the way Leonardo Da Vinci's did – prolifically, without boundaries – in brilliance.
- The power of Indigo hyper-focus – an amazing ability that can be harnessed by an Indigo to overcome any challenge.
- Why the Indigo trait often leads to compulsive behavior & addiction – how to avoid addiction and how to heal it.
- The mysterious “sixth sense” that comes with the Indigo trait and how to tap into it.
Think & Grow
(Written especially for those with the Indigo trait.)
Many millionaires have credited their fortunes to the principles outlined in this book. Napoleon Hill set out to find a practical formula that people with the Indigo trait (he had a different name for this) could use to generate wealth, happiness, and overall success.
He interviewed over 504 successful Indigo people including:
- Henry Ford
- Thomas Edison
- Theodore Roosevelt
- John D. Rockefeller
- Dr. Alexander Graham Bell
Due to popular demand we are offering The Davinci Method with a special price.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied, you'll have a 30 day 100% money-back guarantee.
Included in every order giving is a free downloadable e-book copy of Think and Grow Rich, and a second free bonus e-book, The Game of Life (& How to Play it). That's a $20 value for free.
I love this book!
This book is one of my all time favorites. It's not a long book (only 84 pages) but it's QUALITY. The author is very in touch with how the unconscious mind works and how you can befriend this intelligence to make your life beautiful. The teachings in this book work quite well within the framework of The DaVinci Method. I thought you might enjoy it and benefit from it as much as I have, so I've gone out of my way to find a way to include a copy of this book with your purchase of The DaVinci Method - and here it is!
If you won't invest in The DaVinci Method for yourself, do it for your kids. Most Indigo children learn to not trust themselves, feel inferior, frustrated and have low self-esteem all because they were raised by parents and teachers who didn't understand them and never witnessed to their brilliance. This book will teach you how to discover and encourage the inherent brilliance of your Indigo child.
What did the mothers of Richard Branson & Thomas Edison do differently?
Find out in The DaVinci Method. I'll show you how to raise your children to build trust in their access to prolific genius, have high self-worth and love themselves enough to be wildly successful.
CEO, Media for Your Mind, Inc.
Author of The DaVinci Method
Email Us: [email protected]